Monday, February 6, 2012

Backflips for Crunch Bars

Let's reminisce for a few moments.  Remember being a kid and going to someone's birthday party and they had a pinata that was in the shape of some character or animal that matched the theme of their party? You and all 30 of the other kids would scream and shout till you ripped the head off of that character, its candy guts spilled onto the ground, and then all of you elementary aged looters would storm the ground for sugar.  Then, came the sugar rush.  Kids running around as if they were drunk, kicking balloons, climbing walls, and going bonkers.

So... we did that to BabyBery today.  Officially 12 weeks today and our good lil munchkin was not in the mood for moving at all.  Nothing some ice cold water and Nestle Crunch Bars couldn't turn around. Two chocolate bars later and BabyBery was doing backflips.  Swimming around like there was a party only they had the secret code for.

No longer a little berry... we've got a real human in there!  The best news is that I'm officially out of my first trimester.  Here's to hoping my meat aversion subsides and I can finally go grocery shopping without amping myself up to to scream "CLEAN UP ON AISLE 5" every time they start cooking rotisserie chicken.  

My 12 week letter to BabyBery

Dear BabyBery,
Mind growing a taste for veggies or maybe even a hamburger patty?  I'd really like to start eating something other than french fries, pizza, and battered & deep fried chicken.  Also, I know you love soda, but I can't drink gallons of it, so the little sips here and there will have to do.  Just for the record, you really are your father's child... already.  That's all for now.  I love you and can't wait to meet you.
Love, Mom




2 comments:

  1. stoked stoked stoked! A little Stanbery--miss you both from the glory days :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay! I love your picture! Congratulations :) We are due in August too, the 6th! I look forward to more postings and letters to your new baby :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...