Saturday, February 25, 2012

Keeping A Breast of Baby Fashion Trends

It's wintertime and it's getting a bit chilly-- well not really-- in Southern California chilly just means anything below 65 degrees.   Regardless, I get cold easily.  I love bundling up in the wintertime and I can't wait to start bundling up my little bundle of joy.  See what I did there?

Well, on two completely separate occasions I received a nifty link to a product that is apparently taking the infant beanie industry by storm! Twice in one week someone thought it was important enough to share with me... and one of those someones happens to be my baby daddy.  Awkward.

I'll let you figure out for yourself what these handmade wonders resemble.  Even Yahoo!'s fashion columnists couldn't let this one slide without an article (granted the article's title started with "Fashion that Makes Us Sad..."). 

When I originally started this post these anatomically humorous head warmers were only $5 a piece, but apparently due to all the media and popularity, the price is up to $20 including shipping.  Jump on these suckers now, mommas, because it looks like the price of knitted milk is rising.


Boobie Beanies


In other baby fashion news,  these en mode hoodies are also for sale.  Seriously, I'm so amazed at all the choices that are available to me as a mother-to-be.  Please, no one buy this for me.  I'd make a terrible kangaroo.

The Peekaru!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...